Home Improvement Loan
HOME IMPROVEMENT LOAN
EFC Improves Your Living Standards
EFC Zambia aims to contribute to the improvement of the household quality of life by offering Home Improvement Loans to entrepreneurs who would like to expand or upgrade their existing buildings or houses. Knowing that each home improvement project requires a different completion time span and that each client has his or her own capacity of repayment, EFC’s Home Improvement Loan offers tailor made solutions for your project.
The borrower must be:
- An individual entrepreneur or merchant, or other legal entity engaged in income-generating activities.
- Someone who has been in business for at least 6 months.
- Able to demonstrate a proper recording system and the capability of operating a business profitably.
- In possession of assets or collaterals (e.g. business equipment, vehicle, house or land).
- A Zambian citizen.
- Residing and operating in Zambia.
- A holder of a Regular Savings Account with EFC Zambia.
- Loan ranges from K5,000 to K600,000 (Up to K1m for repeat qualifying clients).
- Repayment period from 6months to 24 months.
- Formal worker with a business income also qualify.
- House in collateral, vehicles or machinery.
- Home improvement or construction project with Bill of Quantity.