EFC Supports Entrepreneurs
EFC provides order financing to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) for orders yet to be performed. For clients to qualify for Order Finance;
- The Order must be from a reputable corporation or organization based in Zambia.
- EFC must confirm the order. To obtain funding, the following documents must be presented for preliminary processing;
- Confirmed order.
- Quotation from a reputable supplier specifying delivery time, payment terms and product specifications.
- Letter of undertaking from the corporate/organization to remit funds.
- Assists enterprises to meet cash flow needs for critical business expenses and other working capital needs.
- Helps you get discounts on purchases from suppliers.
- Increases client base and income.
- All facilities range from ZMW 50,000 to ZMW 1,000, 000.00
- Direct payment confirmation.
- Maximum tenure is 90 days.
- 10% processing fee.
- Credit Life Insurance, mandatory.
- Interest rates of 10% per month.
- Cheaper rates.