Salary Backed Loans
EFC Supports You
EFC recognizes that each business has a different capacity and faces different challenges.
EFC introduces the Salary Backed Loans to cater for the formal Sector. The Salary Backed Loan is available to, Non-Governmental Organizations and Private Companies, and allows you to sign an agreement with EFC to offer your staff company loans. It’s convenient, easy to arrange and completely hassle-free as financial assistance is brought to an employee’s doorstep.
EFC Business Loans are specifically designed for MSME’s that need fast and efficient loan services as a way of empowerment.
This type of loan is suitable for entrepreneurs aiming to develop their business by financing a wide range of activities including working capital, equipment purchases and investments.
The borrower must be:
- A female entrepreneur/merchant or other legal entity engaged in income generating activities.
- Someone who has been in business for at least 6 months.
- Able to demonstrate a proper recording system and capability of operating a business profitably.
- In possession of assets in terms of household goods.
- Zambian citizen.
- Residing and operating in Zambia.
- Able to provide collateral.
- A memorandum of understanding-MoU between EFC and member organization.
- Loans are matched to the contract of an employee.
- Loan range from K3,000 to K150,000.00
- Repayment period of 6 months to 36 months.